Dota 2 returns to KeyArena in Seattle this summer from August 3rd through August 8th.
All tickets will be general admission, which will cost $99 and give you access to all six days of the main event, where the top 16 teams in the world will compete for the Aegis of Champions.
We are not directly selling VIP tickets this year, but stay tuned for details on the VIP experience.
Tickets will be made available through Ticketmaster at two separate times next Friday, March 27th.
The first batch of tickets will be sold at 10:00am PDT, and the last batch will be sold at 10:00pm PDT.
Not sure when that is in your time zone? Here’s a list of times to help you get ready for when the tickets go on sale:
- Seattle: March 27th at 10:00 and 22:00
- Rio de Janeiro: March 27th at 14:00 and March 28th at 02:00
- London: March 27th at 17:00 and March 28th at 05:00
- Moscow: March 27th at 20:00 and March 28th at 08:00
- Beijing: March 28th at 01:00 and 13:00
- Seoul: March 28th at 02:00 and 14:00
- Singapore: March 28th at 01:00 and 13:00
- Sydney: March 28th at 04:00 and 16:00
Still unsure when tickets will go on sale in your area? Check out this handy time zone converter.